- Pick Your Own Pumpkin From the Vine
With more than 50 varieties of vine ripening pumpkins growing on more than an acre, selecting just one is not as easy as you think. Is it for carving, eating, or decorating? Should it be BIG or small? Smooth, ribbed, or bumpy? Round or oblong? What color are you looking for: orange, red, pink, yellow, green, white, blue, or swirled? Don’t worry, we’ll help you carry them all to the car if you find more than one perfect pumpkin.
Pumpkins are priced by size starting at $1
- Corn Maze
Get lost easy? With corn stalks towering 10 Feet high, you may become a permanent addition to our corn maze. Don’t worry, the scarecrows are friendly and appreciate having the additional help.
Tickets are $5
- Pet the Baby Chicks
- Snap a Picture, or Two, or Three
Get your picture with the scarecrow. Or get your picture in front of our working antique tractor. Or better yet, get your picture in the pumpkin patch sitting on the straw bale in front of the corn. Our pumpkin patch has picture opportunities throughout; just remember to bring the camera to capture your Fall memories.
**Eat a Snack or Meal**
All this excitement is bound to make you hungry and thirsty. The farm has snacks, drinks, treats, and meals available on the weekends.
$7 Meal (hotdog or nachos, chips, popcorn, and water or soda)
The younger ones will burn off some of that energy on the bounce slide. A single purchase provides repeated use of the bounce slide until closing.
**Activity Tickets are $5 for each Activity**
**Arts and Crafts**
- Painted pumpkins last longer than carved pumpkins and Casper pumpkins make a perfect canvas. Show your artistic talent at the craft table.
- Make your own trick or treat bag. Decorate it at the farm or take it home and complete it there. Either way, there will be no other bag like the one you design.
- Use hot or cold therapy from your custom crafted Corn Critter to soothe your aches from a long day at the farm.